A variety of caring services make up Congregational Care Ministries, under the direction of Dr. Herstel Carter. See the "Care Ministries" link in the left menu.
- Free Legal Consultation sponsored by our Congregational Care Ministry: Attorney Tonya Holman comes first Thursday of each month from 10:00 am until 11:30 am. in the Lil’ White House. Tonya will provide one free consultation pertaining to family law, civil law, probate, wills, and guardianship. To schedule an appointment call Hope at 678-4411, ext. 166.
- July 2014 Health Tip: Skin Cancer Awareness
- Angel Ministry: A VA Medical Foster Home caregiver must:
- Be at least 21 years of age
- Own or rent your home where care is given (this home must be your primary residence)
- Have experience with giving personal care
- Take part in caregiver training and agree to unannounced visits by VA MFH team
- Provide care for no more than three people
- Provide 24-hour personal care, transportation, supervision, room and board
- Have a relief person
- Your home must meet the following requirements:
- Be located, designed, equipped and maintained to ensure safe care
- Be inspected at the start of care and every year by VA MFH, including the safety officer
- Meet all federal, state and local licensure requirements and regulations
- Meet current edition of National Fire Protection Association Life Safety CodesTo learn more about the VA Medical Foster Home program you may call: our local Medical Foster Home coordinator at (850) 912-2297 or 1 (866) 927-1420 Ext. 32297. Their website is: www.biloxi.va.gov/biloxi/services/mfc.asp
If you are in need of Pastoral care, either on an emergency basis or in a difficult life situation (death of a family member, divorce, illness) please contact the church office, 678-4411, ext 166, to be connected to Hope McKinnon, the Administrative Assistant to Congregational Care.
If you feel God is leading you to serve others with the love of Christ during their time of need, we would love to speak with you.
Congregational Care Pastor
Administrative Assistant: 678-4411, ext. 166
After Hours/Weekend On Call Minister: 850-830-0799 (i.e., death or hospital emergency)