Welcome to our Counseling Ministry
Niceville UMC has counseling services available to meet your needs. If you have asked these questions, or questions like them, we can help.
- What happens after the wedding?
- How do I get over guilt?
- How can I make sense of my pain?
- What can I do to make my relationships feel better?
- Why do I make the same mistakes over and over again?
- Do I have an addiction?
- How can I become a better parent?
- Is my marriage in trouble?
- How can I find hope in the midst of so many struggles?
You do not have to be a member of the Niceville United Methodist Church. Counseling services are available, by appointment, for anyone.
Contact: 678-4411, ext. 166 for an appointment.
The counseling office is located at 603 McKinney Street (directly across the street from the doors of the sanctuary of Niceville United Methodist Church).