News & Announcements
- Adoption & Foster Care Seminar April 22, 2013 at 6:00 p.m. (to be held at Emmanuel Baptist Church, Crestview) - View Flier
- Orphan Prevention: The number of orphans is growing at a rapid rate. One way to address this crisis is to be a part of orphan prevention by sponsoring a mother. Sponsorships provide for maternal healthcare and opportunities for mothers to care for and provide for their children instead of giving them up to an orphanage or for adoption.
- Because Every Mother Matters - becauseeverymothermatters.com/home
Profiles on mothers who need sponsored will be available soon. If you have any questions, please contact them directly through the contact link on the website.
- Come "like" our Facebook page and stay informed about opportunities.
- Our brochure is available online (PDF)
Our mission is to creatively meet the emotional, physical and spiritual needs of orphans, locally and globally, according to the gifts and talents God has blessed us with as a body.
"...for in YOU the orphan finds mercy." Hosea 14:3
Maggie Boyd, Ministry Coordinator