Recreation Opportunities for Adults
- We have a full fitness room with top of the line Cybex™ cardio machines, Atlantis™ weight machines, and a cardio theater. Fill out a Liability Release Form at the Welcome Desk and starting working out here for FREE! Hours vary. Please pick up a schedule at our Welcome Desk.
Open Gym Basketball
Come by our Gym and play a full or half court, ages 12 and up. Must have a Liability Release form on file.
- Adult/Teen Volleyball for ages 16 and up. Register in January/February. Games played in March and April on Monday evenings.
- Men's Basketball: Ages 16 and up, Registration begins in July and ends in the end of August. Games are played on either Tuesdays or Thursdays evenings in September and October culminating in a tournament the end of October.
- Adult Indoor Soccer: Ages 17 and up. Registration in March/April. Games are Friday evenings June/July.
- Co-Ed Outdoor Soccer: Ages 17 and up, Registration begins in November. Games are played on Sunday afternoons in January and February.
- Men's Softball City Team Ages 18 and up. Registration in March. Practices in April, as assigned through the City of Niceville. Games are played at the City Softball Complex in May through July. For more information, please contact James Jetton at firstname.lastname@example.org or 850-678-4411 ext. 114
- Calling all Runners! Starting the first week of September, a new group of runners will meet at the Community Life Center on Thursdays at 5:30 p.m. (may change after daylight savings time begins) and Saturdays at 9:30 a.m. Any level runner is welcome. There are several 5K races that we'll be participating in. Have questions? Contact Bethanie Ballenski at 406-698-0771 or email@example.com
- Fit Today for seniors. Improves mobility and range of motion. Monday, Wednesday and Friday mornings at 7-8 a.m.
- Body Recall: Low impact, improves mobility. AARP approved. Monday, Wednesday and Friday mornings at 8 a.m.
- Faithfully Fit: Monday and Thursday mornings at 9:00 a.m. Instructor Donna Newton.
- Hapkido (Martial Arts): Ages 7 and up. Tuesday and Thursday evenings at 6:30 p.m. Instructor Joe Novak. Register (PDF).
- Square Dancing Ages 18 and up. Monday evenings at the Community Life Center. Beginners in 905/907 at 6 p.m. Advanced in Youth Theatre from 7-9 p.m.
- Dulcimer: Ages 5 and up. Tuesdays evenings at 6:30 p.m. Contact Mr. Wiseman at 897-5852 or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Quilting: Monday evenings at 6:30 p.m. Contact De Cook, 678-8589.
- Guitar Lessons: Ages 8 and up. Lessons by appointment . Contact Jimmy Chandler at 850-240-0469 or email him at email@example.com | Brochure (PDF)