Welcome to your Community Life Center
News and Announcements
- Middle School Volleyball League Registering NOW! For Grades 5-8. Registration is $25 per player - deadline is March 31. Games are played on Tuesday evenings at 5:30 p.m. from April 1–29. Register online or in person at the Community Life Center.
- Youth Indoor Soccer League for ages 4 through grade 4 is Registering NOW! Early Registration is $70 per player but after March 21, increases to $85 per player. Registration Deadline and player evaluations are Saturday, April 12 8 a.m. to 12 noon. Practices begin in May and games played in June/July. Register online: http://nicevilleumc.leaguetoolbox.com or in person at the Community Life Center. Brochure (PDF)
- Adult Outdoor Soccer Standings (PDF)
- Check out the "Health Tips" posted online each month. The March Health Tip is "Walk More to Reduce Diabetes, Heart Attack and Stroke Risk."
Hours of Operation:
Important Community Life Center Policies:
Monday 6 a.m.-9 p.m.
Anyone who desires to use the gym, fitness room, or take classes in our facility must complete a current (as of May 2011), Liability Release Form. Please note that this is a separate record from our church membership database, and no one is automatically entered or transferred into this system. Once you have registered, you are also asked to "check in" via the touch screen monitor at the Welcome Desk each time you use the facility.
Children 12 and under are not allowed to use the facilities unless they are accompanied by a parent, therefore a release form is not required. In order to use the Fitness Room, you must be 16 or older.
Please understand these policies exist so that all can enjoy keeping “fit” in a safe environment.
- Simply sign up online to receive our monthly newsletter via email.
850-678-4411, ext. 145 (Welcome Desk)