Welcome to your Community Life Center
News and Announcements
- Summer Recreation is here! We have a variety of programs this year including Gymnastics, Indoor Tennis, Rec Road Trips, Arts & Crafts, and Open Gym Wednesdays! Generally for Grades 1-5 – space is limited and pre-registration is required for most. Read more details on our Youth Opportunities page or check out our brochure (PDF).
- Make Believe is a half-day summer program for ages 3 through those entering Kindergarten in the Fall. Read more details on our Youth Opportunities page or check out our brochure (PDF).
- Rebuild The Temple Extreme Makeover. This is a free workshop, featuring Dr. Dean Jacks to help you transform your life and body. It will be at 6:30 p.m. on May 20 at the Community Life Center in Room 915. Seating is limited so call 678-8048 to register early!
- Men's Adult Softball – team(s) is put together to play in the City of Niceville Men's Softball League. Games will be on Tuesday or Thursday (or both) starting in May and continuing on until July. For information, please contact James Jetton at 678-4411 ext. 145 or email@example.com. When the schedule is received we will post it. All games will be played at Niceville Softball complex. The City of Niceville has released the Softball Schedule (PDF).
- Adult Indoor Soccer League: Ages 17 and up is registering NOW! Early registration cost is $40 per player and increases to $55 after May 16. Registration Deadline is Thursday, May 23. Games will be played on Friday evenings after 5 p.m. in the gymnasium in June and July. Register online or in person at that Community Life Center. Brochure (PDF)
- Check out the "Health Tips" posted online each month. The May Health Tip is "Brisk Walking Beats Running for Heart Health".
Hours of Operation:
Important Community Life Center Policies:
Monday 6 a.m.-9 p.m.
Anyone who desires to use the gym, fitness room, or take classes in our facility must complete a current (as of May 2011), Liability Release Form. Please note that this is a separate record from our church membership database, and no one is automatically entered or transferred into this system. Once you have registered, you are also asked to "check in" via the touch screen monitor at the Welcome Desk each time you use the facility.
Children 12 and under are not allowed to use the facilities unless they are accompanied by a parent, therefore a release form is not required. In order to use the Fitness Room, you must be 16 or older.
Please understand these policies exist so that all can enjoy keeping “fit” in a safe environment.
- Simply sign up online to receive our monthly newsletter via email.
850-678-4411, ext. 145 (Welcome Desk)