Recreation Opportunities for Youth
- Youth Basketball: Age 4 thru 8th Grade. Register in Sept/Oct. Practices in December. Games played January/February.
- Youth Indoor Soccer League: Age 4 thru 4th Grade. Register in March/April. Practices in May. Games played June/July.
- Adult & High School Volleyball League: Age 16 and up. Register in February. Games played March/April.
- Middle School Volleyball Clinic: Grades 5-8. Register March/April. Play in April/May.
- Side-Kick Soccer: Intro-to-Soccer Program for Ages 2-5. Indoor. Register in January/February. Play in March/April.
- Summer Recreation 2014 Programs for Grades 1-5 - TBA
- Pliés and Praise Dance: Ages 3-8. Classes held Mondays at 2:40 p.m. September through May. Begin anytime. Brochure (PDF)
- Baton Twirling: Ages 5-18. Mondays and Tuesdays at 3:45 p.m. September to May. Begin anytime. Brochure (PDF)
- Hapkido (Martial Arts): Ages 7 and up. Tuesdays and Thursdays at 6:30 p.m. Instructor Joe Novak. Register (PDF).
- Dulcimer Lessons: Ages 5 and up. Tuesdays evenings at 6:30 p.m. Contact Mr. Wiseman at 897-5852 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Guitar Lessons: Ages 8 and up. Lessons by appointment . Contact Jimmy Chandler at 850-240-0469 or email him at email@example.com | Brochure (PDF)