Recreation Opportunities for Youth
- Youth Basketball: Age 4 thru 10th Grade. Register in Sept/Oct. Practices in December. Games played January/February.
- Youth Indoor Soccer League: Age 4 thru 4th Grade. Register in March/April. Practices in May. Games played June/July.
- Adult & High School Volleyball League: Age 16 and up. Register in February. Games played March/April.
- Middle School Volleyball Clinic: Grades 5-8. Register March/April. Play in April/May.
- Side-Kick Soccer: Intro-to-Soccer Program for Ages 2-5. Outdoor. Register in January/February. Play in March/April.
- Make Believe Summer: Preschoolers, ages 4-5. Mondays and Thursdays, 9:00 a.m.-12:30 p.m. beginning June 24 and running through August 1. Each themed week will have games, arts & crafts and stories. Registration starts April 15 and will end once full. Limited to 20 children per date. Pre-registration required. Brochure (PDF)
- Summer Recreation: Grades 1-5. Registration starts April 15. Program starts June 25 and ends July 31. View additional details in brochure. Registration forms and payment must be received for any activity that requires pre-registration.
Brochure (PDF) | Registration Form (PDF)
- Mondays is Arts and Crafts Day 2-5 Graders Only. 12:30-2:00 p.m.
Pre-Registration required. Limited to 20 kids.
- Tuesdays is Rec Road Trip Day. Please see schedule for trip details/cost.
Pre-Registration required. Limited to 30.
- Wednesdays is Open Gym Day. Drop-in for $7 per child. Gymnasium games and activities. Just come and play!
- Cool Tennis Camp: Ages 6-10. Tuesday or Thursday, 2:00-3:00 p.m. June 27-July 25. Cost is $25 for 4 classes. Limited to 10 kids per day. Pre-registration required.
- Summer Gymnastics: Grades 1-5. Mondays in July 2-2:40 p.m. Cost is $30 for 5 classes. Limited to 15 kids. Pre-registration required.
- Play Pit: Ages 2-3. 100% parent participation required. Fridays in July from 10 a.m. to 12 noon. The gymnasium will be set-up with all kinds of child-friendly activities for parent and child to do. Cost is $2 per child.
- Summer Baton! June 3 to July 30 for ages 5-18. Mondays and Tuesdays starting at 3:45 p.m.
- Pliés and Praise Dance: Ages 3-12. Classes held Mondays at 2:45 p.m. September through May. Begin anytime. Brochure (PDF)
- Baton Twirling: Ages 5-18. Mondays and Tuesdays at 3:45 p.m. September to May. Begin anytime. Brochure (PDF)
- Hapkido (Martial Arts): Ages 7 and up. Tuesdays and Thursdays at 6:30 p.m. Instructor Joe Novak. Register (PDF).
- Piano Lessons: Ages 5 and up. Contact Instructor Roy Hoobler at 850-880-6022.
- Dulcimer Lessons: Ages 5 and up. Tuesdays evenings at 6:30 p.m. Contact Mr. Wiseman at 897-5852 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Guitar Lessons: Ages 8 and up. Thursday afternoon/evenings. Contact Jimmy Chandler at 850-936-4061 or email email@example.com