Welcome to the Active Adults 50 Plus Ministry of the Niceville United Methodist Church. We warmly welcome you to participate in our activities and programs, and join our community of people who are seeking Christ and who are growing and serving in His name!
Please note the side bar to the left. Here you find links to more information about events to enjoy community, to grow (spiritually, physically and mentally), and to serve others and Christ.
- Young at Heart: Our program for Tuesday, December 9, will be a wonderful musical performance by Opus One! Join us at 11:30 a.m. in the Fellowship Hall. Cost for lunch: $6. Please sign up or cancel for lunch by the Friday noon, December 5, 678-4411, ext. 123 or email@example.com.
- Callaway Gardens/La Grange Trip: Travel with us to see the Callaway Gardens Fantasy in Lights! We’ll also tour Bellevue (an antebellum home), the National Infantry Museum (includes the IMAX film “Jerusalem”), and the Walker-Peters-Langdon house. We will stay overnight at the Wingate in LaGrange, GA. Departing 7:00 a.m. on Thursday, Dec. 11, returning 5:30 p.m. on Friday, Dec. 12. Cost: $201 includes admissions, travel (via motor coach), hotel, one breakfast and one lunch. ***Trip is full--waiting list only!
- One Day Event: Fruitful and Flourishing: Don’t miss this Alabama-West Florida conference event on Saturday, January 10, 2015, at beautiful Blue Lake. The day will include music by the Wesley Boys, speaker Rev. Tim Trent, and lunch. Departing Niceville campus at 8:15 a.m. with a pick up at St Mark campus at 8:35 a.m. Returning 3:30 p.m. Cost: $20 includes transportation and lunch. Sign up by Sunday, December 28!
- Gulf Coast Exploreum Science Center: Join us as we explore the Gulf Coast Exploreum Science Center in Mobile! On Thursday, January 22, 2015 we will be touring “Voices of Jerusalem”, a special Photography and Artifact Exhibit, as well as viewing the film “Jerusalem” on IMAX. Departing Niceville campus at 7:00 a.m. and returning 4:00 p.m. Cost is $30 (includes transportation, admission, and lunch). Deadline to sign up is Tuesday, January 6!
- Sign up for all trips and events with Barbara Wilder, 678-4411, ext. 123, firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions or if you would like to get connected in any of these areas, please call or email or stop by the ministry office (Room 704, first floor of the Chandler Building) for a visit.
Active Adults 50 Plus Brochure (updated monthly):
This brochure contains current information about trips and activities.
For more information
Minister to Active Adults 50 Plus
Barbara Wilder, 678-4411, ext. 123