Welcome to the Active Adults 50 Plus Ministry of the Niceville United Methodist Church. We warmly welcome you to participate in our activities and programs, and join our community of people who are seeking Christ and who are growing and serving in His name!
Please note the side bar to the left. Here you find links to more information about events to enjoy community, to grow (spiritually, physically and mentally), and to serve others and Christ.
- Young at Heart: December 3, 11:30 a.m., Fellowship Hall. Opus One of NHS will be our guests presenting Christmas music! Cost: $6. Please sign up with Barbara by Friday, November 29th, email@example.com or 678-4411.
- If you have a pair of scissors, we need your help to cut fabric to provide a surprise for the children attending the Children’s Christmas Eve Service. No sewing involved... just cutting! Join the fun! RSVP to Barbara and join us on Thursday, Dec. 5, 1–3:00 p.m. in Room 700.
- December 13: Bellingrath Gardens – Departing at 12:30 p.m. from the Niceville Campus with pick up at St Mark at 12:50 p.m. We will see the wonderful Christmas Lights and Festival of Nativities. Dinner at O’Charley’s Cost $22 provides admissions and transportation.
- Come enjoy the outdoors with us! Three short hiking trails, disc golf and beautiful scenery await you at Anderson Pond. Pack a picnic lunch and join us on Saturday, January 11th. You may meet us there or ride the church bus from the Niceville campus departing at 9:30 am; returning at 12:30 pm. Cost: $3 Please sign up with Barbara, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We are so excited about "One Day!" This is a conference-wide event at Blue Lake, Saturday, January 25. Fashioned after the youth rallies of our day, enjoy fun, songs, tour of Blue Lake Camp, drams, delicious lunch and an inspiring message by Rev. Walter Albritton. We will travel by church bus, departing Niceville campus at 8:00 am, returning at 3:00 p.m. Cost: $20 (includes lunch, T-shirt and program) Bring a friend with you!
If you have any questions or if you would like to get connected in any of these areas, please call or email or stop by the ministry office (Room 704, first floor of the Chandler Building) for a visit.
Active Adults 50 Plus Brochure (updated monthly):
This brochure contains current information about trips and activities.
For more information
Minister to Active Adults 50 Plus
Barbara Wilder, 678-4411, ext. 123