Call Singles Ministry Office, Linda McArdle at 678-4411, ext. 118,
or email us at email@example.com
- DIVORCED? SEPARATED? WE CAN HELP! DivorceCare is a weekly seminar and support group that will help you heal from the hurt. It’s a warm, caring environment led by people who understand what you are going through. You’ll learn practical information that will help you deal with the challenges of divorce. Best of all, you will gain hope for the future. Childcare is available for birth – 5th grade.
January 7, 2014: Orientation & Open House, 6:00 – 7:30pm, Room 305.
December highlighted events
- Singles Christmas Party
Tuesday, December 10, 6:00 – 7:30pm, Room 305
Bring a wrapped Christmas Ornament for the unusual Christmas Story! A wide variety of Christmas refreshments will be served! Children welcome!
- Game Night
Tuesday, December 17th, 6-7:30pm, Room 305
Bring your favorite board game & we’ll provide the refreshments!
- Divorce Care Orientation & Open House
Tuesday, January 7, 6:00 – 7:30pm, Room 305
Orientation & Open House for anyone interested in registering for the Winter 2014 Divorce Care Program. REGISTER HERE
- SAC Lunch (Sunday After Church): Meet at the restaurant by 12:30 or at the Information Desk, inside the Community Life Center at noon. To get more info, contact John Plenge at 850-678-9381 or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tuesday Night Dinner: Click to see Menu
Serving 5:15-6:00 p.m. Cost: Adults-$6; Children (12/under)-$3.00. Household max. $18. Add $1.00/plate for take-outs. Make reservation weekly via the bulletin communication card or call the church, 678-4411 by 9:00 a.m. Monday or email email@example.com. Pay at the door. (Fellowship time begins at 5:00 p.m.)
- Small Groups meet from 6:00-7:30 p.m.
- Solid Rock Cafe: Join us for coffee, dessert and social time from 7:30-8:30 p.m.
Singles Ministry Brochure (updated monthly)
We love our singles at Niceville United Methodist Church! We hope you will join us!
For more information, call the Singles Ministry Office at 678-4411, ext. 118!
Minister to Singles
678-4411, ext. 128