Call Singles Ministry Office, Linda McArdle at 678-4411, ext. 118,
or email us at email@example.com
- DIVORCED? SEPARATED? WE CAN HELP! DivorceCare is a weekly seminar and support group that will help you heal from the hurt. It’s a warm, caring environment led by people who understand what you are going through. You’ll learn practical information that will help you deal with the challenges of divorce. Best of all, you will gain hope for the future. Childcare is available for birth – 5th grade.
Tuesdays evenings from 6:00–7:30 p.m., Room 305.
March highlighted events
- Sound Of Music
Saturday, March 15, 2014, curtain time 7:30pm
A production by the Stage Crafters Community Theatre, Inc. FWB Civic Center,
109 Miracle Strip Pkwy, FWB
Tickets: $20 - meet in the Lobby at 7pm to sit together.
The world's most beloved musical is the story of Maria, who is dispatched as governess for the seven children of a widowed naval Captain. Her love for the children and generous spirit win the heart of the stern Captain. Then on the eve of WWII the family is forced to flee the Nazis and escape from Austria over the mountains to Switzerland. The most popular musical of all time, and family entertainment at its very best.
- Tuesday Night Activities - Cancelled
Tuesday, March 25
Activities cancelled for Spring Break, Okaloosa Co. Schools.
- Check back later ...
- SAC Lunch (Sunday After Church): Meet at the restaurant by 12:30 or at the Information Desk, inside the Community Life Center at noon. To get more info, contact John Plenge at 850-678-9381 or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tuesday Night Dinner: Click to see Menu
Serving 5:15-6:00 p.m. Cost: Adults-$6; Children (12/under)-$3.00. Household max. $18. Add $1.00/plate for take-outs. Make reservation weekly via the bulletin communication card or call the church, 678-4411 by 9:00 a.m. Monday or email email@example.com. Pay at the door. (Fellowship time begins at 5:00 p.m.)
- Small Groups meet from 6:00-7:30 p.m.
- Solid Rock Cafe: Join us for coffee, dessert and social time from 7:30-8:30 p.m.
Singles Ministry Brochure (updated monthly)
The activities brochure contains current information about ALL our activities. (PDF)
We love our singles at Niceville United Methodist Church! We hope you will join us!
For more information, call the Singles Ministry Office at 678-4411, ext. 118!
Minister to Singles
678-4411, ext. 128