Middle School 2013–14 Activity Guide (PDF) |
High School 2013-14
Activity Guide (PDF)
"Don't let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity." I Timothy 4:12
News & Announcements
- Middle School Sunday Morning Room Change: Beginning on March 30, all Sunday Middle School classes will no longer meet in the Middle School area. They will be moved to the second floor of the Community Life Center in rooms 960 (Girls) and 956 (Boys).
- Wednesday Night Middle School Discover Class Baptism/Confirmation starts on April 2, from 6:00-7:30 p.m. It is a 7-week course that will give students the opportunity to become members of the church. The class is held in Room 305 in the Middle School area. Confirmation/Baptism service will be at 6:00 p.m. on May 28 in the Fellowship Hall.
- Wednesday night High School Discover Class Baptism/Confirmation starts on April 9, from 6:00-7:00 p.m. It is a 6-week course that will give students the opportunity to become members of the church. The class is held in Room 955 in the Community Life Center. Confirmation/Baptism service will be at 6:00 p.m. on May 28 in the Fellowship Hall.
- Are you interested in a rewarding summer internship in Student Ministries? We are currently accepting applications for several 10-12 week summer internship positions. To be considered, please send your resume & three letters of recommendation by April 6, 2014 to: email@example.com (preferred method). Mailed copies MUST be postmarked by April 6, 2014 and be sent to: Niceville United Methodist Church, c/o Billy Russell, 214 S. Partin Dr., Niceville, FL 32578. If you have any questions or need more information, please contact Billy Russell firstname.lastname@example.org or Nadean Moreno email@example.com at 678-4411 ext. 151.
- Register now for Blitz 2014! The reasonably early rate is $125 for MS Students and $75 for HS Students, ends February 28.
- Brochure (PDF)
- MS Online Registration
- HS Online Registration
Check-in begins at 3:45 p.m. on Friday, March 21, in the Community Life Center. Return is on Sunday, March 23 at 2:30 p.m.
Associate Middle School Minister
678-4411 ext. 154