Middle School 2013–14 Activity Guide (PDF) |
High School 2013-14
Activity Guide (PDF)
"Don't let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity." I Timothy 4:12
Word on the Street (04/14/2014)
News & Announcements
- Senior Commissioning Dinner for the High School Graduating Class of 2014 and their families. Register online or by email email@example.com. Deadline for reservations is Wednesday, April 30. Cost is $7 person or $25 per family.
- Mission Okaloosa 2014 is finally here! Grades 6-12, July 6-12. Registration is $195 until May 14, then $230 May 15th through June 18th. Register Online here | Flier (PDF). Email firstname.lastname@example.org to register if you are using Pumpkin Patch money. Check-in for students is 3:00 p.m. Sunday, July 6, in the Community Life Center. Students should be picked up in the CLC parking lot by 1:30 p.m. on Saturday, July 12.
- Blitz Photo Gallery is now online!
- Off-site programming for Fusion on Wednesday, April 30 will be at the NWFSC (Mattie Kelly). No regular Fusion that evening, however, we will still have Hang Time. High School students can drive themselves to the event. However, transportation will be available for those who need it. The program starts at 6:00 p.m. This year's guest speaker will be Chette Williams. He is the Champlain for Athletics at Auburn University. For more information about Rev. Williams, please visit http://www.chettewilliamsministries.com/about.htm
- Middle School Sunday Morning Room Change: Beginning on March 30, all Sunday Middle School classes will no longer meet in the Middle School area. They will be moved to the second floor of the Community Life Center in rooms 960 (Girls) and 956 (Boys).
- Wednesday Night Middle School Discover Class Baptism/Confirmation starts on April 2, from 6:00-7:30 p.m. It is a 7-week course that will give students the opportunity to become members of the church. The class is held in Room 305 in the Middle School area. Confirmation/Baptism service will be at 6:00 p.m. on May 28 in the Fellowship Hall.
- Wednesday night High School Discover Class Baptism/Confirmation starts on April 9, from 6:00-7:00 p.m. It is a 6-week course that will give students the opportunity to become members of the church. The class is held in Room 955 in the Community Life Center. Confirmation/Baptism service will be at 6:00 p.m. on May 28 in the Fellowship Hall.
Associate Middle School Minister
678-4411 ext. 154